The course will remain closed over the weekend Sat17th-Mon19th.
Final decision made by course management.
We are set to reopen for the Weds comp on the 21st.
Final weekend of winter League will now take place on Sat24th/Sun 25th.
Captain's Drive is now scheduled for April 28th, when we should have all main greens back and hopefully more favourable weather.
Friday, 16 March 2018
Tuesday, 13 March 2018
Further inspection Friday 16th will determine weekend play.Check back at 5.30pm for course status. **** We left the inspection for as long as possible today but Reluctantly the course will remain Closed Wednesday 14th/Thurs 15th, although almost 80% has now thawed, alot of the landing areas + certain greens are unplayable. Also course managment do not want any insurance issues with the clubhouse and parking areas still very slippy.
|16th Green 13-03-2018|
|9th Landing area 13-03-2018|
|iconic Tree to right of 1st fairway|
|Tues March 13th 12.30pm|
|Saturday March 10th 6pm|
Sunday, 11 March 2018
The course will remain closed Mon 12th/Tues 13th, As can be seen in the photos below snapped (Thursday afternoon, 8/3/18) and the photos/videos >>> here, there are still huge drifts on the course, around the clubhouse and roadside gate. Tuesdays Photos <<Here
Tuesday, 6 March 2018
Monday, 5 March 2018
Winter league final double weekend moved to March 17th & 18th
The Broncos win again and edge past the Chargers.With the cancellation of last week we are now moving to a grand finale double week next week-end (weather permitting!!)
With 6 points up for grabs in next weeks double matches four of the teams still have a chance to win the league.
Some of the winning permutations:
· Broncos just need to win one of their 2 matches.
· Chargers need to win both matches
· Tigers or Colts need to win both matches and Eagles must beat the Chargers and Chargers must beat the Broncos
· Eagles can’t make it – but they can influence the outcome
· Best of all ....if Bears win both matches and Eagles beat the Chargers and Chargers beat the Broncos and Tigers beat Colts ... in that case maybe Bears would win based on head to head match results, but the rules committee will need to decide!!!!
Week 7 Results Week 7 Summary
Week 6 Results Week 6 Summary
Week 5 Results
Week 4 Results Week 4 Summary
Week 3 Results Week 3 Summary
Week 2 Results Wk2 Summary
Click here for 2018 draw